Computational Mathematics and Computer Modeling with Applications (CMCMA) is an international journal published by Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, founded in 2022.
CMCMA is open access and free of any charges.
CMCMA publishes high-quality original research papers in all areas of modelling, applied and computational mathematics. Appropriate areas include, but are not limited to:
- Tensor computations and applications
- Numerical linear algebra
- Application of methods of numerical linear algebra in science, engineering and economics
- Machine learning
- Numerical optimization
- Computational statistics
- Control systems
- Iterative methods for nonlinear equations
- Fast numerical algorithms
- Parallel computations
- Numerical solutions of PDEs
- Theory and computations of non-local modelling and fractional partial differential equations
- Imaging algorithms, deep neural network configurations and vision restorations
- Stochastic partial differential equations
- Computational finance and applications
- Computational medicine, biomedicine and epidemiology
- Inverse problems and data analysis
- Modeling using PDEs
- Analysis of mathematical models, formulated in terms of PDEs
- Discretization methods and numerical analysis for PDEs
- Verification and validation
- Interpolation and approximation
- Integral equations
CMCMA publishes six types of contributions: regular papers, invited papers, survey papers, technical notes, book notices, and forums (very short papers containing comments on published papers, discussions of open problems, discussions of research perspectives, and so on).
LaTeX: A LaTeX template is available for this journal. You are recommended to use LaTeX template to prepare your manuscript and BibTeX to generate your bibliography.